Gain real world experience in digital video creation
Advisors: Mrs. Albee and Ms. Albee
What We Do:
- We record basketball games for the local cable channel.
- We learn videography, how to run a mixer, play-by-play and color commentary and how to conduct half-time interviews.
- We express ourselves through public speaking, good camera work, and professional editing, making videos we are proud to call our own.
When We Meet:
- We meet as a group in the fall to learn about the equipment and set up schedules.
- We take turns recording events at the school.
Our Favorite Activities:
- Using really cool, state of the art technology.
- Recording a close basketball game.
- Providing a service for community people who are at home.
- Earning free t-shirts!