Sharpen Your Pencil and Get Out Your Calculator
Advisor: Ms. Chutter
What We Do:
- We compete in the Down East Chapter of the Maine Association of Math Leagues and move on to States from there.
When We Meet:
- We compete in five local meets at various schools.
- We compete in the State Meet in April.
Our Favorite Activities:
- Practicing math problems and challenging ourselves.
- Meeting new people.
- Competing in The State Meet in either Bangor or Portland (imagine over 1000 students in one place and all you can hear is pencils scratching on paper)!
- Traveling to other schools and getting to eat out on our way back home.