Advisor: Mrs. Albee
What We Do:
- We hold fundraisers such as candle sales, rock-a-thons, bottle drives, and car washes to raise money for a trip to Washington D.C.
- We travel on a fast paced 6-day adventure in which students experience firsthand the power of democracy in action in D.C.
- We return home knowing that they have key roles to play as informed and engaged participants in the U.S. Democracy
When We Meet:
- Periodically during morning or lunch break and for fundraisers
Our Favorite Activities:
- Traveling to D.C.
- Seeing all the memorials
- Meeting with people who make Washington D.C. run