Get Reading with the Book Club
Advisor: Mrs. Case
What We Do:
- We all read the same book and meet to discuss it. Then, as a group, we choose our next book for the month.
- We challenge each other to read more and think critically about what we’ve read. We hear different points of view and expand our own ways of thinking. The club was started by a student and is led by students, too.
When We Meet:
- Once a month, on a Monday, in the library
Our Favorite Activities:
- Hanging out with other friends and staff who love to read.
- Eating yummy snacks, courtesy of Mrs. Thompson.
- Passing on a little goodwill, giving our books to Mrs. Case to grow her classroom library