Act Out of Character
Advisor: Mrs. Leavitt
What We Do:
- We perform in on one or two shows a year
- We do more than act. We learn sound effects, set-design, stage make-up, and lighting.
- We showcase our talents on places other than the court or field.
- And we fundraise a little on the side so we can purchase new stage curtains, a sound system, and improved lighting.
When We Meet:
- Daily, afterschool when we are getting ready for a performance.
- Generally we meet in the off-seasons from sports so that we can have maximum participation from the student body.
Our Favorite Activities:
- Laughing when we mess up our lines (Take two, or three, or four).
- Practicing for the 2013 spring performance of Hors d’oeuvres, Desserts, and Death, our dinner theater one-act plays.